What is youCompli?
youCompli is a completely new way of managing and executing regulatory compliance. Our experts translate the regulations for you. The system provides business requirements: actionable information designed to help you comply more easily, more quickly, and more efficiently.
How do I know the requirements are any good?
Our Expert Compliance Professionals (or ECPs) are trained and tested before they can use the system to create requirements. Additionally, once completed, every requirement is reviewed and validated by a nationally known law firm.
Is the system difficult to learn?
The system is very straightforward. In addition, youCompli will provide training classes (free of charge) several times a week.
What requirements are in the youCompli system?
youCompli covers all regulators that you care about – federal, state, LCDs and NCDs.
How do I use the requirements in my organization?
youCompli includes a fully-functional, configurable, workflow manager. You will use the manager to assign, manage, monitor, validate and report on all activities associated with complying.
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) –
- HHS Rules by Operating Division Website
- HHS Laws and Regulations:
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Office of Diversion Control (DOJ-ODC)
- Civil Rights Division (DOJ-CRD)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Treasury (TREASURY)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of Labor Management & Standards (OLMS)
- Wage & Hour Division (WHD)
- Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Department of Commerce (DoC)
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- Division of Regulatory Affairs (DRA) Indian Health Services
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Office of Human Research Protection (OHRP)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- US Congress (USC)
- US State Department Office of Civil Rights (S/OCR)
Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- JL Novitas Solutions (PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC; includes Part B for counties of Arlington and Fairfax in Virginia and the city of Alexandria in Virginia)
- JH Novitas Solutions (Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi)
- JF Noridian Healthcare Solutions (Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)
- JE Noridian Healthcare Solutions (California, Hawaii, Nevada)
- JK National Government Services (Connecticut, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- J8 Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation (Indiana, Michigan)
- JJ Palmetto GBA (Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee)
- JN First Coast Service Options (Florida; Puerto Rico)
- Attorneys General
- Departments of Health
- Managed Care
- Regulating Boards (e.g., Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical, etc.)
- State Legislatures