Health systems look to YouCompli to help them manage the regulatory change management process. They need to be able to make sure the right people were taking the right steps to properly comply with regulations – and they need a system to verify that all those steps were taken. Compliance professionals use it to communicate with regulators, auditors and their Board. They also use the data with colleagues to support operational efficiency and better patient care. (Case study: Compliance function serves as trusted business partner and helps colleagues verify their coding and procedures are up to date.)
YouCompli serves as a single system of record, with analytics and Board reporting to help you verify that your organization is in compliance. That makes it easier for you and your colleagues to focus on patient care with confidence.
In this clip Scott Borsuk explains how YouCompli helps his compliance department verify that proper action has been taken while providing valuable data that can be used to increase department efficiency.
Watch more videos on this topic here and see how YouCompli can help your organization
Use YouCompli to prove your organization did what it needed to do based on the factors your Board, regulators or auditors care about. Perhaps you need to evaluate the status of all the regulations pertaining to RevCycle, or maybe you need to understand how many regulatory requirements have been completed by each department. YouCompli includes standard and customizable reports to instantly prove that that the right people have taken the right actions on the relevant regulation changes.
Clear, effective reports
- Dynamic reports: Show the health of your compliance program in real-time. Our custom reports summarize critical metrics to share with your Board or regulators.
- Examples include: your compliance posture, the rate of completion of regulatory obligations, and evidence of actions taken in good faith to achieve compliance.
- Proactive collaboration: Use code change and other regulatory change reports to help colleagues get ahead of regulatory and billing changes, minimizing unpaid claims and reducing risk of fines.
- Dashboard: The YouCompli dashboard provides a high-level view of the compliance burden across an organization. Configure the dashboard based on user preferences to see All Regulations, All Requirements, and All Tasks.
- Customized view: Filters and sort tools enable the user to narrow the display based on criteria like Status, Effective Date, and Accountable Party. This same system-wide data can be displayed in a dynamic Calendar View or Task View to drill down into the details of the regulatory response.
- Pinpoint specific issues and actions: Search the entire system to zero in on relevant and urgent data points. You can search by keyword, regulator, functional department, jurisdiction, assigned to, assigned by, and much more.
Measure and influence employee behavior
Attestation: YouCompli includes simple tools to communicate procedure changes and training opportunities to staff, providers, and business associates. Use these tools to measure awareness of relevant regulations and the subsequent changes to procedures and codes of conduct.
A complete regulatory change management solution
YouCompli is the only healthcare compliance solution that addresses all stages of regulatory change management. It helps you know what regulations are changing from agencies you care about. It helps you decide whether those regulations and changes apply to you. It gives you the tools to manage your response to regulatory changes, and it makes it easy for you to verify that your organization put forth best efforts to stay in compliance.